Monday, April 12, 2010

The Illness That Healed Me

Well, today was the day my publisher gave me for my new book being out. That's both exciting and scary. I am a published author, so I've experienced this before and know somewhat what to expect. Scary? Well, that's because of the subject matter. There will be some of my friends and family who will think I am wrong to publish a book like this. They just may walk away and I'll lose them. I knew this was a possibility, but the push from within to complete this mission was stronger than the possibilities of the loss.

I was thinking today while I was swimming about Dr. David Hawkings' muscle testing to calibrate the vibrational level of energies. He has a website and has written several books. I have written about him and his methods. His book, Power versus Force, is a great place to start. Although I don't entirely agree with using the physical body to test the truth (which is spiritual), it does give us a place to start from. Lowest on his energy scale is Toxic Shame which is where I spent most of my life. Toxic shame doesn't define the action but rather the person. To me, toxic shame made me feel I was totally worthless as a person. This is a byproduct of the sexual abuse. Hawkings uses a cutoff at 200 points. Below 200 is what he calls the negative energies. Above 200 are the positive ones. I prefer to label them as vibrations - neither negative or positive - rather lower or higher. Being above 200 puts us in an area that will work for us. One of my reasons for writing my book was to assist those who have been abused to move to the 200+ area. There we can feel good about ourselves and where we are in the universe.

More on this later. Right now, it's time to feed the physical body!

1 comment: