Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sequel to Sunset and the Birds

September 19, 2010


Janice Weinhe
A quick follow-up to Sunset and Birds of September 11.  I was at the swimming pool in the far corner. A bird flew in and landed at the opposite corner. It began walking across the (outside the pool) shallow end, between the hot tub and the pool, and then walked down the entire side to where I was in the corner. I have tried to talk to birds who have flown in in the past with my voice. This time, however, I just telepathically communicated with it. As it came to the corner where I was, it stopped, and its beak kept opening and closing as if it were talking with me. I stood in the corner silent. After a while I raised one hand to the edge of the pool, and the bird flew away. (Wish I hadn’t done that.) I pondered over the experience afterward and felt that this was a second witness to the earlier experience I had had. I felt so touched and humbled
.

No comments:

Post a Comment